Colorado Convention Center
Online registration for the 2017 conference IS NOW OPEN!
Please use this link to register http://www.cvent.com/d/cvqlnq/4W
As one of the largest and leading conferences, RMECC provides an opportunity for teachers, practitioners and advocates to learn, to share, and to connect. Now in its sixth year, the conference offers top-notch keynote speakers, hundreds of workshops and exhibitors, and networking opportunities.
We are excited to announce that this year we are hosting a Friday evening Meet & Greet in the Exhibitor Hall, offering you more time to mingle with our vendors who offer a variety of resources and products. We are also providing extra vendor time during the program on both Friday and Saturday, as we have in previous years.
The cost for RMECC is $275 for a two-day registration, and $150 for a one-day registration, either Friday or Saturday.
NOTE: This year when you register, you will be able to sign up for the workshops you want to attend.If you have already registered for RMECC 2017, you can go back into your registration and choose your workshops. Don't delay selecting the workshops you want to attend. The full schedule of workshops can be viewed by clicking here. Session space priority will be given to those who pre-register; once a session is filled, the doors will be closed.
To choose your workshops if you have already registered, follow these instructions:
- Log on to the registration system HERE using your email address and confirmation number, found in your confirmation email.
- Click the "Modify Registration" button at the top of the page.
- Click "Next" through the registration to confirm or modify any of your information until you get to the page where you can select your workshop sessions.
- Once you have created your schedule, finish your registration.
- Your selected sessions will be printed on the back of your conference name badge.
Last year many of our sessions filled and we had to turn people away. Save your seat by pre-selecting sessions!
Paying for Rocky Mountain Early Childhood Conference Using QI Dollars
During RMECC registration checkout, there will be an option to either:
- Pay by credit card at time of registration or
- Request to Use Quality Funds
When Request to Use Quality Funds is selected, the system will generate and email an invoice to the registrant with the following instructions:
Action Needed to Confirm your RMECC Registration:
You recently indicated that you'd like to request to use quality funds to pay for your RMECC registration. To complete your registration, please do the following within TWO BUSINESS DAYS: (PLEASE NOTE, your registration is NOT confirmed until you have completed these steps)
- Have your primary contact login to ecConnect.
- Complete the QI Request form, selecting the appropriate QIP Goal, and upload this invoice.
- Your Quality Navigator will reach out to you if there are any questions or if the request is denied.
- If approved, you will receive a confirmation from email@example.com to confirm when the record is marked as paid/approved.
The registration record will “hold” the spot for the registrant(s). In the background, we will be running reports on a weekly basis to follow up with sites that have requested to use QI funds, but have not yet submitted in ecConnect.
Once the request is submitted through ecConnect, it can go through the usual processing steps.
You may earn up to 6 hours of ongoing training hours per day for a total of 12 hours for the two-day conference.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 303-791-2772 for more information.